How to Uninstall Google Chrome
In this tutorial, we will demonstrate how to do that on a computer with Windows operating system. Before uninstalling Google Chrome, remember to make a copy of your bookmarks if you would like to use them later on.
1. Close any Chrome windows if open.
2. Open Control Panel from the Start menu.
3. Select Programs and Features in the Control Panel.
4. Find Google Chrome in the program list.
Your program list might be different than the one shown above, you just need to find Google Chrome in the program list.
5. Right click on Google Chrome and select Uninstall.
You can also left click to directly start the uninstallation process but it is safer to right click and select uninstall in order not to uninstall any other program by mistake.
6. A small popup window will appear asking for your confirmation. On that window you can choose to delete your browsing data if you want and change your default browser to another browser installed on your computer. Once you are done, click the Uninstall button.
The uninstallation will take place and when it is done, a confirmation and feedback page for uninstalling Google Chrome will be opened in your new default browser.
(Google, Google logo and Chrome are registered trademarks of Google Inc., used with permission.)
If you would like to provide feedback about your use of Google Chrome, you can fill in and submit this form.
More Chrome Tips
How to Make Google Chrome the Default Browser How to Open a New Window in Google Chrome How to Install Google Chrome in a Different Language How to Open a New Tab in Google Chrome How to Install Google Chrome How to Reload a Web Page in Google Chrome How to Duplicate a Web Page in Google Chrome How to Pin and Unpin Tabs in Google Chrome How to Close a Tab in Google Chrome How to Close Other Tabs in Google ChromeChrome Tips